Official [EDT] Forum (Online EDT Support: www.EDTsupport.tk)
please Login/Register

server ip: 188.165.199.40:8600
please Login/Register

server ip: 188.165.199.40:8600
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

24/7@ 188.165.199.40:8600 (Update V4.2)

StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast

LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name! Empty
BeitragThema: LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name!   LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name! Icon_minitime09.04.10 0:47

Here is what we got today... by some fag named [EDK]Discoun7

Subject: Lemme tell ya something Today at 8:54 am

Lemme tell ya all something,Please Please Please DONT STEAL MY TEAM :@ A ****** ALREADY STOLL IT BUT NOW YOU MY TEAM EDK ELITE DRIFT KINGS TEAM IS SINCE LIKE 2 YEARS AND PLS DONT STEAL IT OK? www.edkxndb.blogspot.com SO PLS DONT STEAM MY TEAM MAKE IT LIKE ELEGY DRIT TEAM BUT DONT STEAL PLS IT AINT COOL ok?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, if you have brains, cuz this guy obviously didnt, you would already see that [EDK] and [EDT] is NOT the same, more... here is what he posted on his "Blog" of his clan ->>>

"n00b reporting EDT efo he stealing my team my team is EDK elite drift kings we are a team so we basicly are elite drift kings team but EDKT is to long n stupid for MP so that ****** is stealing my team and he says i MP chat EDT is elite drift team its not the same as EDK i hope he dies that fuckin bastard :@... now after i called him in skype And sayed some "nice" thing and words to him i think he will change the name to Efo Drift Team"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, me and Audi told this ******* where to go,
->>>

But i especially think this ******* deserved my specific response..

"Zombiezomg":
1. We did NOT steal your fucking team, because we didnt know it even existed (probobly because it was so shitty anyway)

2. ITS FUCKING ELITE DRIFT TEAM, NOT YOUR FUCKING LAME "ELITE DRIFT KINGS TEAM, WHICH IS ACTUALLY [EDKT] IF YOU HAVE BRAINS, YOU RETARD.

3.You are banned from this forum because you are posting absolute shit about something that doesent make sense.

4. there is a difference between [EDT] (Elite drift team) and [EDKT] (Elite drift kings team) IS DIFFERENT IF YOU CAN FUCKING READ.

5. Have a nice day and **** OFF.

6. Im not in the mood today to deal with retards like you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And lastly, if you see him, or any of his [EDK] (Eating Dicks kings) Clan, report it to us so we can immediatly ban them.

Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Røxás

Røxás

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 05.02.10

LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name!   LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name! Icon_minitime10.04.10 16:13

rofl. BTW wondering why i was inactive i got a virus took awhile to get it off but i think it worked Razz I'll be coming back on the Server later on.
Nach oben Nach unten

LOL! Retard Claims we stole his clan name!
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Official [EDT] Forum (Online EDT Support: www.EDTsupport.tk) :: General Discussion\Off-Topic-
Gehe zu: